2017-2018 SIDO Officers
Internal Vice President
External Vice President
SIDO develops its members academically and professionally by providing them opportunities and resources relating to the supply chain & logistics fields.
Since 1985, SIDO has helped students interested in the field, particularly those majoring/minoring (or taking graduate studies) in Supply Chain & Logistics Technology at the University of Houston.
- To provide members with resources and tools to help them succeed professionally and academically.
- To connect students, faculty, staff, alumni and professionals relating to the supply chain and logistics field.
- To share opportunities such as scholarships, internships, job openings, networking events, tours, and career fairs to member.
SIDO will develop a strong community amongst students, faculty, staff, alumni and professionals in the supply chain and logistics field and provide the resources, opportunities, and tools to help its members succeed professionally and academically.
- Students - Student-led, student-based, student-first.
- Success - Ensuring members graduate and jumpstart their professional careers.
- Strength - Giving members a voice in the college, the university and the industry.
- Skills - Developing members' skills that will be needed in the workforce.
- Support - Providing members with valuable resources and tools.
- Synergy - Connecting members to a network of faculty, staff, alumni and professionals.